This course will teach you the essential digital skills you need to succeed in your university studies, future career, and personal life. You will learn how to use digital tools to:
- Use a computer and operating system effectively, as well as basic software such as word processing.
- Access and use the internet, including searching the web, communicating using email and social media, and evaluating online information.
- Understand how to use digital technologies effectively and responsibly.
- Find, evaluate, and cite information from scholarly sources.
- Collaborate with others on projects and assignments using digital tools.
- Create and deliver effective digital presentations.