Wi Fi Issues??

Wi Fi Issues??

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all,

The Schumie Rumour is that the Wi-Fi is an issue at Albermarle.  I'm not sure if this is true or not. 

Dartington I.T upgraded ALL accommodation blocks across the Estate; and we have only received two firm reports this year which - They related to inaccurate passwords, or use of passwords - and were resolved. 

So, I'm not hassling the I.T guys unnecessarily - if you have any issues - could you please complete the attached form and  return it to PosternFacilitiesAssistants@schumachercollege.org.uk.   A hard copy of this form is available from Patrick Edwards and/or The Postern Facilities team - Faze, Eloise, Michael...(Tamsin and I could help too if they aren't around). Patrick is on leave for 2 weeks - so please don't use his personal e-mail address for now  smile

The form asks for a lot of detail - We need as much as possible to pinpoint issues....What computer type, what time, what operating system and specific room...the more detail we have, the quicker we can address individual issues and assess patterns to see if there is something bigger going on.

REALLY appreciate your support in this.

Thank you...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

https://open.schumachercollege.org.uk/pluginfile.php/333/mod_forum/post/2281/IT%20Issue%20Report%20Form.docx

Michelle